- Butterscotch Salted Caramel – Ribbons of salted caramel gently folded into velvety Butterscotch Fudge
- Chewy Praline – Vanilla Fudge layered with Caramel and Pecans
- Chocolate Walnut – Chocolate Fudge mixed with Walnuts
- Cinnamon Bun – Vanilla Fudge infused with cinnamon and topped with a hint of cream cheese flavored fudge
- Caramel Chocolate Peanut (compare to Snickers®) – Chocolate Fudge layered with Caramel and Peanuts – compares in taste to a Snickers® candy bar!
- Cookies ‘N Cream – Vanilla Fudge mixed with chunks of Creme-Filled Chocolate Cookies. This can also be made with chocolate fudge instead of vanilla
- Dark Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt – Dark Chocolate Fudge layered with caramel and topped with sea salt. The perfect sweet & salty treat!
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffle – Dark Chocolate Fudge and Raspberry swirls of real fruit
- Key Lime Fudge – Fudge made with Real Key Lime Juice and garnished with real lime pieces Seasonal summer flavor
- Maple – Vanilla Fudge mixed with Maple Flavoring
- Milk Chocolate – Creamy, delicious Milk Chocolate Fudge
- Mint Chocolate Swirl – A layer of Chocolate Fudge swirled with a layer of Green-colored Mint Fudge
- Orange Cream Fudge – Vanilla Fudge swirled with refreshing Orange-flavored Fudge
- Peanut Butter – Vanilla Fudge mixed with Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate – A layer of Peanut Butter Fudge and a layer of Chocolate Fudge and topped with Reese’s peanut butter cups (topping not shown in picture)
- Caramel Chocolate Peanut butter fudge layered candy bar – Chocolate Fudge layered with Caramel and Peanuts with a layer of peanut butter fudge compares in taste to a Peanut butter Snickers® candy bar!
- Penuchi Praline – Tasty pecans and caramel nestled between two layers of Penuchi Fudge, a creamy sensation with the fullbodied flavor of brown sugar.
- Peppermint Bark – Chocolate Fudge layered with swirled Peppermint Fudge that is topped with crushed peppermint candy This is a seasonal Christmas flavor. Can be made upon request if it is not in season.
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge – Vanilla Fudge made with Real Pumpkin and seasoned with Cinnamon, Ground Clove, Ginger and with or without nuts. Seasonal fall flavor from Sept.-Nov
- Pumpkin Praline – A praline slab of caramel and pecans nestled between Pumpkin Fudge. Seasonal fall flavor from Sept.-Nov.
- Fudg-Kist Apples – Apple on a stick dipped in Fudge rolled in candies, caramel and or nuts. Available September-December.
There are no reviews yet.